I totally geeked out when scanning Sea Wolf's Myspace page for some interesting tidbits for this entry, and realized that their name references a Jack London novel. I heart boys who heart books.Anyway, I highly recommend the title track from their 2007 album Leaves in the River. The dreamy, two-note-only overture segues into a contemplative lullaby about a house haunted by ghosts of childhood. Yeah, it's a weird topic-- but they're indie, what did you expect?
"But, --and there it is, -- we want to live and move, though we have no reason to, because it happens that it is the nature of life to live and move, to want to live and move. If it were not for this, life would be dead. It is because of this life that is in you that you dream of your immortality." --Sea Wolf by Jack London
photo credit: 1
No comments:
Post a Comment