The first couple episodes of Entourage's fifth season have left me quite underwhelmed. Even Ari Gold's insults, which usually get me all hot and bothered, just aren't doing it for me. But during the last 60 seconds of episode two, I perked up.

As Vince and his friends drive off and the credits roll, Phoenix's "If I Ever Feel Better" begins to play. I'll freely admit that this song was released as a single seven years ago, but it still feels current, effortlessly blending disco riffs with clean, fast lyrics. Listen on their Myspace here.
If you like this song, you might also want to check out "One Time Too Many" and "Run Run Run." Preview a track from their forthcoming album, too, which seems to predict a departure from their previous work.
photo credit: 1
1 comment:
I first loved them after "Lost in Translation." I have all their albums (legally... or not). They're pretty solid
Post a Comment